The safety of everyone is our primary concern. Following government and Church of England guidance and regulations we have completed a risk assessment and introduced the following measures:
- There are hand sanitiser stations inside the door of all our churches. Please ensure that you use this as you enter and leave the building.
- Visitors are asked to observe the markers once inside. At all times please respect other people and maintain a 2m distance. We ask that the porch, church and entrance are kept completely clear of all obstructions.
- If you wish to sit and pray, a number of pews are available. These are clearly marked with the places that you may sit. Please do not enter the cordoned-off pews. Kneelers and cushions are not available for use at this time.
- There are no toilet facilities, prayer books or Bibles available for general use.
- Please follow the Stewards' instructions at all times – they are for your safety!
- Please do not come if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate.
Date of notice:
Monday, 9 November 2020